Belenus is a multi-component natural mineral fertilizer and the optimal response to the problem of sulfur deficiency in the soil.
The fertilizer is suitable for use on all types of soil, especially recommended for light soils, exposed to leaching. The high proportion of sulfur with the addition of potassium, calcium and magnesium comprehensively improves the plant’s well-being. The use of Belenus fertilizer increases the quantity and quality of crops by stimulating the vegetative growth of plants, increase in chlorophyll content, activation of enzymes and photosynthesis. At the same time, Belenus is real a shield that protects plants against the influence of heavy metals and xenobiotics. Belenus is especially recommended for dicotyledonous plants, including brassica (including rape) and lily plants. It also works well in fertilizing cereals.
- High proportion of beneficial sulphate sulfur improving the conditions for plant growth
- Irreplaceable and unique source of ecological potassium! Fertilizer for use in organic farming
- Immediate and prolonged action availability for plants (up to 50 days)
- Granules for pre-sowing and top dressing, excellent spreading ability
- Full solubility, no effect soil salinity and acidification
- Increases the efficiency of fertilizer and soil nitrogen
- Supports the detoxification of heavy metals and xenobiotics
- Especially recommended for oil plants (including rape, soybean, flax, sunflower), vegetables and sugar beet
- G2D Nodens Technology ™ – multi-stage technology atomization, separation, mixing and aggregation of active particles (along with the activator of their decay), making the product is characterized by the highest operational parameters and allows you to achieve significant savings in fertilization
EC fertilizer, type A.3.1, ecological fertilizer
Composition: 47,0% SO3; 13,7% K2O; 17,3% CaO; 5,4% MgO
Fragmentation: 100% <90 microns
Granulation: 2-8 mm substance
Precautions: use eye and face protection. in case of getting into eyes, rinse cautiously with
water for several minutes. in case of getting into mouth, contact a doctor immediately!
Storage: keep away from sunlight, in a dry and well-ventilated place