LUMIK is an organic formulation from vegetal extracts enriched with zinc and manganese that promotes and stimulates both primary and secondary metabolism. It is designed to increase the efficiency of phytosanitary measures.
Recommended for all crops in any growth cycle.
Its formula has been specially designed to maximize the effectiveness of the treatments:
• Reduction of drop size. LUMIK guarantees the optimal drop size (150-300 μm), facilitating the uniform and even distribution of the treatment.
• Dissolves dirt (cleaning effect) and eliminates molasses. Lumik allows to remove molasses and dirt generated by insects (aphids, mealybugs, whiteflies, spiders, mites).
• Penetrating effect: Gluconate is capable to quelate nutrient cations and penetrates plant leaf surface introducing into a plant: iron, manganese, zinc, magnesium, calcium and etc. Lipophilic adjuvants help phytosanitary and bio-pesticides to penetrate the surface of the leaves, and through the cell wall of bacteria and fungi.
• Lumik is an enriched with the phenolic substance of plant origin.
• Solubilizing and dispersing effect: The bipolar nature of LUMIK guarantees a uniform dissolution of the compounds throughout the volume of the broth. It allows to encapsulate molecules insoluble in water.
• Evaporation reduction: The bipolarity of the compounds of LUMIK allows to create a monolayer that acts as a barrier on the surface of the applied water, which avoids its evaporation.
If you use LUMIK alone, use 0,6 l / ha and if you apply together with pesticides, use 0,2-0,3 l / ha.
|Water-soluble Zinc (Zn)||1,3% w/w (1,4% w/v)|
|Water-soluble manganese (Mn)||0,7% w/w (0,76% w/v)|
|Stability range for compound fraction||pH 2-10|
Picture: water absorption after use of 1cc/l of Lumik