- EC fertiliser, type A.3.2
- composition: 32.6% K2O, 22.6% SO3, 9.06% CaO, 2.89% MgO.
- fragmentation: 100% < 90 microns
- granulation 2-8 mm
- pH of the substance: 7-8.5
- precautions: use eye and face protection. If in eyes, rinse carefully with water for a few minutes. If swallowed, contact your doctor immediately!
- store away from the sun, in a dry and well-ventilated room
- source of easily assimilable, fully soluble potassium in the form of sulphate
- wide range of plant nutrient coverage, a balanced proportion of sulphur and calcium with magnesium
- immediate effect and extended availability for plants (up to 50 days)
- granulate for pre-sowing and top dressing applications, excellent seeding capacity
- full solubility, no soil salinity or acidification effect
- intended for agricultural and vegetable crops
- G2D Nodens Technology™ – a multi-stage technology for atomisation, separation, mixing and aggregation of active particles (including their disintegration activator), thanks to which the product has the highest performance parameters and allows to achieve significant savings in fertilisation
Vervactor® is a modern granulated mineral fertiliser. The high proportion of potassium in combination with sulphur, calcium and magnesium allows the fertiliser to cover a wide spectrum of plant nutritional needs. Thanks to this, Vervactor® accelerates plant growth and tissue forming quality, as well as stimulating root system development and increasing the plant’s ability to transport nutrients. Vervactor® activates the processes of plant photosynthesis, as well as the synthesis of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, and supports the plants’ thermal resistance at the same time. Thanks to the potassium that it contains, the plants accumulate provitamin A and vitamins B1 and C; additionally, the quality of sugars they accumulate is improved as well. In turn, sulphur enables the detoxification of heavy metals and xenobiotics. Vervactor® is a comprehensive solution that combines crop safety and excellent performance!
Application and dosage
Fertiliser for pre-sowing and top dressing; mixing with soil is recommended. In order to select an appropriate dose, it is necessary to take into account the target yield, soil type and its physical and chemical characteristics. The following dosage list is indicative.\
|Plants||Dose of fertiliser (kg·ha-1)|
|Clover (green fodder)||200-300|
|Clover with grasses||200-300|
|Maize (green fodder)||200-300|
|Lucerne (green fodder)||200-400|
|Lucerne with grasses||200-300|
|Plant||Dose of fertiliser (kg·ha-1)|