XILOTROM is a liquid-based product on the complex of manganese, iron, and zinc. Specifically designed to correct lacks of these three microelements in cultures. The XILOTROM fertilizer enhances and increases easy root assimilation with useful substances and quick distribution to all parts of the plant.
XILOTROM is a product obtained by fermentation of plant materials, designed to enhance and strengthen the root system of the plant inducing strengthening due to the varied amount of root-promoting substances that have been generated during fermentation. The products consists of enzymes that degrade cell walls of fungi causing their lysis and death. The application induces a fortifying effect that not affect the metabolism of the plant, allowing better root development.
XILOTROM is an alternative to the use of toxic products, a natural product that does not pose a risk.
Product is registered for use in organic agriculture.
XILOTROM affects the following pathogens: Colletotrichum, Verticillium, Fusarium, Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Botrytis, Sclerotinia, Alternaria, Puccinia, Uromyces, etc.
• Applied according to the need and for prevention
• Can be used to treat the soil for the prevention of root diseases in greenhouses and horticultural crops
• Cannot be mixed with chemical fungicides and copper-based chemicals
• When applying it is important to cover the plant as much as possible and to improve coverage use 0,2 l/ha of LUMIK
• At high risk of infection, application of 0.5 l/ha has to be repeated after 7 days
• Maximum application at a high spread of pathogens is 1 l / ha (no more than 5 ml/l of solution)
|Iron (Fe)||0,3% w/w (0,33% w/v)|
|Manganese (Mn)||0,85% w/w (0,93% w/v)|
|Zink (Zn)||0,85% w/w (0,93% w/v)|