„SuperMag“ is an INNOVATIVE calcium and magnesium fertilizer, which is produced from micronised magnesium powder that contains macro and microelements valuable for plants (B, Zn, Mn, Mo, Fe, Cu). SuperMag is a fertilizer with the highest calcium and magnesium content.
Due to the raw material processing method, these elements are very easily absorbed by the plants. Magnesium enables a number of important physiological functions in plants. It regulates the photosynthesis intensity as it determines the content of chlorophyll in the leaves. It also plays a crucial role in energy transformation in a plant, synthesis of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins as well as in the transport of assimilates. It reduces the content of nitrates. Magnesium has been proved to stimulate the development of a root system and processes of absorbing nutrients from the soil. Calcium has a number of very important functions in the plant. It’s a building element of cell walls and determines their permeability, activates enzymes, neutralizes organic acids, affects the development and growth of roots.
Due to a high content of calcium and magnesium, SuperMag affects the rapid increase in the soil pH, thereby increasing the bioavailability of micronutrients, causing a significant increase in the yield of crops. It’s manufactured with the use of ecological technologies –– no adhesives or other “enhancers”. The granules are bound with water. The product has 100% reactivity. Having been added to the soil, it binds to the water contained in it. Product granules start to disintegrate and react with the soil. Beneficial minerals are released immediately. Each granule has a huge deacidification power. Laboratory tests have shown that it allows to increase the pH of 0.5 kg of soil from pH 4 to pH 7.
- The fertilizer can be used all year long
- It contains macro and micronutrients valuable for plants (B, Zn, Mn, Mo, Fe, Cu)
- CaCO3 – 55%, MgCO3 – 42%
- Humidity: 7% (+/- 2%)
- Pellet size: 2 – 8 mm
- Produced from micronised magnesium powder of a very good quality
- Powder fraction: 50% <20 microns; 96% <90 microns
- Reactivity: 100%. The product is completely absorbed by the soil and plants
- pH: 8 – 9
- Instantly increases soil pH and improves its structure
- The high content of calcium and magnesium affects the rapid increase in soil pH
- Magnesium increases the bioavailability of microelements, causing a significant increase in crop yields
- • Manufactured with the use of ecological technologies –– no adhesives or other enhancers